I asked a handful of mommy friends yesterday, "what do you want for Christmas?"
A unanimous..."SPA DAY!"
They may as well have sung it, as one united chorus - loud and proud. But they didn't quite have the energy, and one of them was dealing with new-baby spit-up at the time...
We actually all laughed at the idea. At the craziness...at the sheer audacity of thinking that we could collectively enjoy a spa day in these early days of muddy footprints, spaghetti stains and diaper changes.
Nope, spas are reserved for Other People. They are not ours to attend.
Which is why I decided to include a rather special and novel idea in my list of top gifts for nursing moms...
Spa pampering...in the comfort of your own home!
Introducing the Classic Spa Gift Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets, a basket filled with lovely pampering treats for mom, to be enjoyed in your own time, with baby at the breast or not, with spaghetti stains or not! These baskets are filled to the brim with treats to relax you and to truly indulge in...and best of all, they even come with slippers (as modelled by my 4 year old...)
As if that wasn't enough - because let's face it, everybody loves slippers - there's one being offered up for free in today's giveaway!
The Gourmet Gift Basket Christmas Giveaway!
In celebration of Mama Bean's Christmas feature, Gourmet Gift Baskets are offering up one of these gorgeous Pamper Baskets to one lucky Mama Bean follower!
Here's how to enter:
1. The giveaway has been created for Mama Bean followers, so if you haven’t already - make sure you “like” my Facebook page!
Remember, you can share the holiday love and share this giveaway with your mommy friends!
- The giveaway is open to residents of the U.S.
- The giveaway will close at 19:00 (GMT) on December 9th, 2015.
- A winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be contacted by being tagged in the giveaway post on Mama Bean’s Facebook page.
- The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering this giveaway, participants fully release Facebook from any liability.